Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Forced Vaccinations: Irish Court Rules Against Mothers Right To Refuse Vaccination




Ms O Sullivan stated:

'These vaccinations are NOT mandatory in the Republic of Ireland. All parents are given a consent form to sign in a consent or 'I do not consent section'. I chose not to consent, I feel that I am acting in the best interests of my child and my decision is to protect him. I have every right to make this decision as the primary carer, natural mother, sole custodian and legal guardian of my son.


Alarmingly this is the second time in a week that the members of the BAR (British Accredited Registry) have refused to recognise the Constitution of Ireland. Last Friday Ben Gilroy invoked Article 40 Habeas Corpus in the High Courts in Dublin, which was passed between seven high court judges and completely ignored.'




Read more...
















No comments:

Post a Comment